Protect your education business and brand reputation
- Reduce staff illnesses and any unnecessary expenses relating to medical reimbursement or employee replacement.
- Protect your reputation and keep enrolment levels up whilst attracting quality teaching staff.
- Avoid fines or lost revenue due to noncompliance with hygiene regulations.
- Prevent potential school closure or temporary business suspension
- Avoid spread of germs and bacteria and possible food contamination among students and employees
- Minimise incident risks relating to slips and falls